December 5, 2013

December!

Hello lovelies~

Sorry for the MIA
I was really busy with my final , i studied (almost) 24/7 & transformed myself into a cat. (yknw one who stays up late at night in chinese is called 夜猫子 ma hahahahaha)


YA, OK, SO
My exam are finally OVERRRRRR!!

YAYYYYY

THE MOMENT I SUBMITTED MY PAPER I WAS SO HAPPY


(so happy......despite that i had to settle all the unnecessary sh*t my invigilator did to the row i was sitting)

ANDDDDDDD GOOD NEWS!! I will be flying off to Tokyo on 18 December ~~~~~
hehehe 3rd vacation this year, i'm blessed, love my family, love god.


Cannot wait to try all the amazing food !!




I have ALWAYS loved Japanese fashion , culture , technology and all.
ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! 12 MOREEE DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ah & Please Follow me on instagram/dayre (btw the reason i download this app is to stalk baby dash..hahahaha :x ) / carousell if you would like to know what i eat/meet/do/buy in Japan as I wont be able to update my blog when im in Japan! :D




I promise i will update my blog and will do a Budget Tokyo Guide as soon as possible after my trip!
teehee.


p/s: Japan Pre-Order will start today until 15 December :) Please have a look , link is on top bar!
How do you order? Just send me an email (yuehluvoon@hotmail.com) to place in order ^^ If you want something which is not on the list, you may contact me as well and i'll try to get it for you! :)

some items from my PO list~ (photos credit to their owners~)
Goofy Nano Block
Pluto Nano Block
ShellieMay Bear
emoda cosmetics
Japanese Cleansing Powder
no. 1 seller in Japan


thats all~
Till then
xx