October 7, 2013

Always need a new pair of shoes.

When I was younger ~~ (ok maybe before I turn 18) , I always think that shoes were just something to protect your feet, therefore I only buy those really cheap ones and never really care about the quality, so it gives me a lot of blisters.
hahaha yeah and it always hurt my feet whenever i walk too much.
Now, I realized that having a pair of shoes that's comfortable is VERY important. Not only a nice & comfortable pairs of shoes allow you to walk around shopping all day without having blisters and sore spots , it can also reduce the chance of you having damage to your feet or even joint !
Most of the girls including me, loves to wear pretty shoes pretty heels BUT shoes that are pretty & cheap most of the them will gives your blisters and sometimes sore spots after all day of walking, and those that doesn't hurt you leg are usually design not really nice or are all super super SUPER expensive  , don't you agree ?

So ! it's advertisement time now! Hahaha
I'm now selling these Comfortable Stella Mc Cartney-Inspired Leather Platform Pumps ! ( Pre-order )

For Locals ( SG & Msia ) buyers, Please Contact me via :-
Whatsapp - if you have my number :) (if u have my Facebook u can inbox me too!)
LINE - kimberleyv

For Overseas buyers
Do visit us at www.after18.storenvy.com or send me an email at yuehluvoon@hotmail.com

_______________________________

Silver Hologram Leather Platform Pumps

Size Available : 34 (special size) , 35 , 36 , 37 , 38 , 39

Genuine Leather.

Outsole : MicroFiber Leather
Insole : pigskin
Sole : Natural Rubber

Anti-skid design.
Quality assured.

10cm ( 3.94" ) - Approx. Back heel height
5cm ( 1.97" ) - Approx. Platform Height











Black Leather Platform Pumps

Size Available : 34 (special size) , 35 , 36 , 37 , 38 , 39

Genuine Leather.

Outsole : Calf Skin
Insole : pigskin
Sole : Natural Rubber

Anti-skid design.
Quality assured.

10cm ( 3.94" ) - Approx. Back heel height
5cm ( 1.97" ) - Approx. Platform Height









White Leather Platform Pumps

Size Available : 34 (special size) , 35 , 36 , 37 , 38 , 39

Genuine Leather.

Outsole : Calf Skin
Insole : pigskin
Sole : Natural Rubber

Anti-skid design.
Quality assured.

10cm ( 3.94" ) - Approx. Back heel height
5cm ( 1.97" ) - Approx. Platform Height